Physiotherapy provides treatment to varieties of musculoskeletal & neurological injuries in a non-invasive intervention, its main goal is to facilitate recovery & maximize functional mobility.
Physiotherapy can reach its goal through:
- Improving functional range of motion of the affected part & the whole body
- Prevent fibrosis or soft tissue contractures in injured, weak or paralyzed limbs
- Prevent disuse atrophy during healing phases
- Improve circulation
- Increase power & strength
- Reeducate proprioception
- Enhance quality movement
- Involve patients in their own care through education & active self-care
- Resume the regular activities of daily living including home, work, recreational activities & sport
- Injury prevention
All the above can be discussed with our client to reach a realistic & satisfactory results provided their compliance with the treatment sessions & home program.